Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university preferred; one to two years related experience, preferably previous marketing and analyzing data with an alcoholic beverage wholesaler or supplier and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret reports and documents, define problems, and collect data
• Ability to respond in timely manner to common inquiries or complaints from customers
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Effectively present analysis and recommendations to management
• Possess the ability to focus on multiple objectives and tasks while meeting deadlines and achieving departmental goals
• Proficient computer skills and experience to include Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, MicroStrategy and Alpha We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
• Responsible for compiling, maintaining, analyzing and presenting market, customer and internal company sales data to evaluate performance and sales strategies in the market. Maintains databases and prepares weekly/monthly reports.
• Provides analysis of market execution and program ROI.
• Forecast and track marketing and sales trends, analyzing collected data.
• Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text.
• Devise and evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data or arrange to obtain existing data.
Apply on company website