If you are a current employee, please STOP and apply through the Careers Application in WorkdayJob Description Summary: Want a great workout while getting paid? Don't get stuck behind a desk! Love to drive? Join us on our Bremerton Sales & Merchandising Team.
Our Merchandisers play a pivotal role at Republic National Distributing Company/Young's Market Company. From sales to delivery, the Merchandiser is the final stop in getting beverages into our customer's hands. After the driver delivers the product to the store, the Merchandisers stock, rotate and merchandise our products so they are ready to sell. This position works closely with our sales team to provide exceptional customer service to assigned accounts. The Merchandising role is an entry-level position in the Wine & Spirits industry which is the cornerstone to multiple career paths in an evolving category of business.
WA: Bremerton, Silverdale, Poulsbo, Port Angeles, Sequim. Job Description: EY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive within assigned route to work product from store back stock or delivery loads; aiding sales reps in stocking, handling beverage cases, and working products the company represents.
- Service between 4 and 10 accounts each day.
- Provide excellent customer service to assigned accounts.
- Develop and maintain positive, cooperative and team-oriented relationships with co-workers, supervisors, managers and others you encounter throughout your job.
- Fill cold boxes and shelves with appropriate merchandise, and rotate product on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain the back-stock area to allow for a safe and efficient work environment.
- Organize back stock to ensure accurate order writing for sales.
- Build displays in stores and maintain POS (point of sale) marketing materials.
- Interact in direct communication with store personnel and salespeople.
- Accurately clock in and out, adhering to state labor laws.
- Work with merchandising and sales team members on a continual basis to train, support and evaluate needs.
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with those of the Company's Core Values at all times.
- Valid driver's license, auto insurance, reliable vehicle, and clean DMV record.
- Requires the use of your personal vehicle to drive from account to account. You will be reimbursed for business related driving expenses.
- High School diploma, or equivalent.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds repeatedly.
- Walk, stand, climb ladders, balance, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl daily.
- 21+ years of age.
- Previous grocery or retail experience.
- General knowledge of industry products.
- Ability to work independently while managing multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with internal and external customers.
Enjoy a career with us!
Apply on company website