Rochester Regional Health, located in Rochester, New York is seeking a second Dermatopathologist at Rochester General Hospital. Candidates should be fellowship trained and board certified (or board eligible) in Dermatopathology. This is a fulltime dermatopathology position. Dermatologist/Dermatopathologist candidates will also be considered.
- Join a multispecialty group of twenty-five experienced Rochester Regional Health (RRH) pathologists, including one dermatopathologist and four hematopathologists, supporting a five-hospital comprehensive healthcare system
- Nineteen pathologists home-based at Rochester General Hospital are partnered with six pathologists home-based at Unity Hospital, working together as a group committed to diagnostic excellence, teamwork and clinical collaboration
- The combined Pathology annual case volumes of Rochester General and Unity Hospitals are 75,000 surgical cases and 74,000 cytology cases, encompassing a wide variety of challenging diagnostic material and surgical subspecialties, including employed and affiliated dermatology practices
- RRH pathologists have opportunities to participate in global clinical trials diagnostics in collaboration with our affiliate, ACM Global Laboratories
- RRH Pathologists also have an opportunity to serve as Instructors in the RGH Clinical Laboratory Technologist Program, the 2nd oldest NAACLS accredited medical technologist training program in the United State
Rochester Regional Health, headquartered in Rochester, N.Y., is a physician-led integrated health services organization serving the people of Western New York, the Finger Lakes and surrounding areas. We are passionate about providing quality care, close to home, to patients from all walks of life.
Today, Rochester Regional serves 1.2 million residents across more than 4,000 square miles. Rochester Regional offers comprehensive care from 150 locations, including: Rochester General Hospital, Unity Hospital, Newark-Wayne Community Hospital, United Memorial Medical Center and Clifton-Springs Hospital and Clinic; more than 100 primary and specialty practices, rehabilitation centers and ambulatory campuses; innovative senior services, facilities and independent housing; a wide range of behavioral health services; and ACM Global Laboratories, a global leader in patient and clinical trials.
Rochester Regional Health is shaping the future of healthcare in central and western New York and making the lives of its patients better, easier and healthier.
The Rochester region features excellent public and private schools, and a variety of housing options. The Rochester region also offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year-round, including the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, GeVa Theatre Center, Rochester International Jazz Festival, as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington, DC, Philadelphia, Toronto, the Adirondacks, Finger Lakes and Niagara regions.
There's something special about the greater Rochester region. Living and working here, our employees know that the people are friendlier, the community stronger and nature more beautiful. But that's just the beginning; you can find food, culture and all the benefits of a metropolitan area here as well.
Please send CV's to Michelle Simlin, Senior Physician Recruiter at Michelle.email@example.com.
Rochester Regional Health, located in Rochester, New York is seeking a second Dermatopathologist
Apply on company website