DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
ROi, an affiliate of HealthTrust, is a leading integrated supply chain organization transforming healthcare. At ROi, you'll earn competitive rewards and benefits, and be presented with ample opportunities to learn, grow and innovate. If you have a passion for shaping how high-quality patient care is delivered in a cost effective manner, consider a career with us.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity!
As the Solutions Analyst you will manage and oversees the numerous technology and analyst project needs for ROi Transportation Services for the benefit of the entire Mercy and ROi Commercial Organizations. You will manage the daily interactions with Texsys, Mercy USC team, MTS, and ROi commercial teams. Monitor system program from a Wed Site Administrative perspective. Train Mercy/ROi personnel on technology software and analyst reporting processes.
What you will do in this role:
- Help to identify opportunities to standardize and in some cases consolidate processes.
- Validate through periodic auditing that processes are being followed properly and information and data are loaded correctly.
- Web site admin responsibilities: manage users, manage activity, maintain and develop reporting and set up new service locations.
- Train and develop new and existing team members on software and processes.
- Assist in the development of reports performance metrics and information needs.
- Processe reports on a routine and as needed basis for the leaders.
- Manage and coordinate the input, maintenance and communication for ROi/Mercy Transportation technology business solutions.
- Monitor and addresse problems and failures with the Web Site, Tecsys MDM, Lawson requester information, Telogis Telemetric and Share Point reporting. Approve, build, and manage Tecsys MDM, Telemetric and Transportation Web Site requestor information.
- Coordinate the sourcing of consolidated information for internal customers and external customers including the communication and requests to our primary distributors.
- Coordinate the software update testing process and implementation with the Integrated Services management team, the ROi Optimization Team, MTS, Mercy lab, ROi Commercial Customers and Integrated Services Teammates.
- Manage and monitor the Tecsys MDM program.
- High school diploma or GED required
- 3-5 years transpiration and/or Business technology solution experience
- Comprehension of personal computer applications such as Microsoft Access, PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website