SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Hourly Wage Estimate: $19.47 - $28.23 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
At Rose Medical Center, we take great pride in hiring the best people to provide care for our patients and families. We are honored to have been named a Denver Post Top Workplace for the past five years, a true badge of honor as the award is voted on by Rose employees. If you are interested in joining the passionate, experienced team at Rose, please apply today!
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Clinical Exercise Physiologist to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
The Cardiac Rehab Exercise Specialist position applies scientific principles of conditioning and motivational techniques to design exercise programs for persons with cardiopulmonary and metabolic diseases. As an Exercise Specialist, some of what you can expect to do is:
- You will perform prescribed non-invasive cardiovascular procedures and stress testing to patients under the supervision of a cardiologist, advanced practice provider, and imaging leaders.
- Your role will include scheduling, explaining procedures to patients, monitoring their responses to tests, equipment maintenance, and detailed record keeping/reporting ensuring optimal care/treatment of patients.
- You will prepare patients, equipment and materials used in diagnostic procedures, as well as prepare preliminary reports for final interpretation by the cardiologist.
- You will perform exercise, cardiac, nuclear, pharmaceutical, echo stress tests, Holter testing and analysis, and EKGs as prescribed.
- Your role recognizes chest pain, arrhythmias, life-threatening arrhythmias associated with stress testing responds/obtains appropriate and immediate assistance as needed.
- BLS required through the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross; ACLS preferred.
- Bachelor of Science degree in healthcare related field, preferred in exercise science.
- Prior experience in a patient care related field preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, physicians, and other health care team members.
Rose Medical Center, a well-known as a Denver institution and a 9th Avenue landmark for 60 years, Rose Medical Center has earned a reputation as Denver's "Baby Hospital" while becoming a leader in comprehensive women's services, internal medicine, endoscopy, heart and vascular care, orthopedics and total joint replacement, bariatric surgery, sports medicine and aesthetic surgery. Rose is an acute care hospital with 422 licensed beds, 1,150 employees, 150 volunteers, and 1,500 affiliated physicians.
With origins in Jewish teachings, traditions and community, Rose's founders built the hospital to "serve the need of every creed." By offering a high level of expertise and service across all disciplines, Rose has truly become a destination hospital, attracting patients from throughout Colorado and around the world. Rose Medical Center, a HealthONE hospital, has been recognized as a Magnet® designated hospital, a rare achievement that distinguishes organization like Rose the meet rigorous standards for nursing excellence. Our Staff at Rose take great pride in hiring the best people to provide care for our patients and families.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website