DescriptionHourly Wage Estimate: $22.27 - $31.18 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.Introduction
Do you have the PRN career opportunities as a(an) Cardiac Rehab Exercise Specialist PRN you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Rose Medical Center which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
Rose Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Cardiac Rehab Exercise Specialist PRN where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and Qualifications
We are seeking an Exercise Specialist to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
As an Exercise Specialist, some of what you can expect to do is:
- You will perform prescribed non-invasive cardiovascular procedures and stress testing to patients under the supervision of a cardiologist, advanced practice provider, and imaging leaders.
- Your role will include scheduling, explaining procedures to patients, monitoring their responses to tests, equipment maintenance, and detailed record keeping/reporting ensuring optimal care/treatment of patients.
- You will prepare patients, equipment and materials used in diagnostic procedures, as well as prepare preliminary reports for final interpretation by the cardiologist.
- You will perform exercise, cardiac, nuclear, pharmaceutical, echo stress tests, Holter testing and analysis, and EKGs as prescribed.
- Your role recognizes chest pain, arrhythmias, life-threatening arrhythmias associated with stress testing responds/obtains appropriate and immediate assistance as needed.
What qualifications you will need for this role:
- BLS required through the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross; ACLS preferred.
- Bachelor of Science degree in healthcare related field, preferred in Exercise Science, Biology, Physiology, or Kinesiology.
- Prior experience in a patient care related field preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, physicians, and other health care team members.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
For over 70 years, Rose Medical Center has provided exceptional care to the Denver area while being known as “Denver's baby hospital.” As a 422 plus bed facility, we have become a respected leader in comprehensive women's services, internal medicine, endoscopy, heart and vascular care, orthopedics and total joint replacement, bariatric surgery, sports medicine and aesthetic surgery. As a HCA Healthcare and HealthONE affiliate, our core value is to improve human life each day at our hospital through caring for both our patients and our people. At Rose Medical Center, we take great pride in hiring the best people to provide care for our patients and families. We are honored to have been named a Denver Post Top Workplace for the past five years, a true badge of honor as the award is voted on by Rose employees.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Cardiac Rehab Exercise Specialist PRN opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Apply on company website