SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Hourly Wage Estimate: $24.93 - $37.39 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER's, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCA hospitals have been named in IBM Watson Health's top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Polysomnography Technician to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
Rose Medical Center, a well-known as a Denver institution and a 9th Avenue landmark for 60 years, Rose Medical Center has earned a reputation as Denver's "Baby Hospital" while becoming a leader in comprehensive women's services, internal medicine, endoscopy, heart and vascular care, orthopedics and total joint replacement, bariatric surgery, sports medicine and aesthetic surgery. Rose is an acute care hospital with 422 licensed beds, 1,150 employees, 150 volunteers, and 1,500 affiliated physicians.
Performs all modalities of polysomnograms on various age groups. Performs multiple sleep latency tests. Ability to identify cardiac rhythm anomalies. Ability to administer CPAP and BIPAP therapies. Administers oxygen using various mechanisms. May have the ability to score Polysomnograms and multiple latency tests. Possesses the ability to evaluate various sleep disorders.
- Polysomnogram – either analog or digital polysomnograms.
- Oximeters for recording SPO2
- EtCO2 monitors
- Video monitors equipment
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure machines for treating sleep apnea.
- Bi-level Positive Airway pressure machines for treating sleep apnea and nocturnal respiratory disorders.
- Oxygen flow meters for the administration of oxygen.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree Preferred. Basic arrhythmia recognition course.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: Current Registered Polysomnographic Technologist (RPSGT). Current BLS certification through American Heart Association or American Red Cross.
- Required Education and Training: None
- Recommended Education and Training: Basic arrhythmia recognition course.
- Experience: Experience with people having sleep disorders.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Skills in medical and surgical therapies for respiratory, cardiac, neurology, and urology. Knowledge of patient care for individuals with sleep, respiratory, and neurological disorders. Knowledge of oxygen delivery mechanisms. Ability to use CPAP and BIPAP therapies. Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Degree of Supervision Required: Minimal direct supervision is required. Employee will be able to recognize sleep disorders and institute the appropriate therapy including oxygen, CPAP and BIPAP.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website