DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Hourly Wage Estimate: $29.50 - $44.00 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
If you have a passion for the Intensive Care Unit, Rose Medical Center is your best choice! Our RNs have the opportunity to work with a diversity of cases, providing a broad learning experience and an increased knowledge of the full spectrum of medicine. If you enjoy being part of a cohesive team, we are looking forward to you becoming one of our team members!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Rose Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Repayment
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our nursing teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
The Registered Nurse demonstrates knowledge and skills in the care of patients. Each service also requires specialized skills. The delivery of care is based on criteria that is age appropriate and is based on the physical, psychosocial, cultural, safety, and learning needs of the individual patients. The usual patients admitted to the Intensive Care Units include, but are not limited to, those aged 14 and above who have undergone surgery and/or are in need of intensive monitoring and nursing practice. The Registered Nurse may be asked to float to areas other than his/her assigned service area, and will perform only those duties for which he/she has demonstrated competency.
Here is what you can expect being an Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse with us:
- You will perform delegated duties consistent with the scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care at Rose Medical Center.
- You will perform and oversee care of patients with critical illness or injury utilizing the nursing process.
- Perform Lab testing as assigned based on protocol of each test, documenting results and communicating criticals as defined. Complete competency as required.
- You will excel at the following skills, interpersonal, communication, leadership, time management, critical thinking and decision making.
What are the needed qualifications of an Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse?
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing. BSN is desirable.
- Current Colorado Registered Nurse License with current BLS, and ACLS Certification through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Prefer 1-2 years acute care and/or telemetry experience, however new graduates are considered.
- Demonstrates good organizational skills. Provides safe, appropriate, and age-specific patient care within the Standards of Nursing Practice at Rose Medical Center. Displays appropriate judgement, problem solving and critical thinking skills. Communicates positively and professionally with all internal and external customers.
Rose Medical Center, a well-known as a Denver institution and a 9th Avenue landmark for 60 years, Rose Medical Center has earned a reputation as Denver's "Baby Hospital" while becoming a leader in comprehensive women's services, internal medicine, endoscopy, heart and vascular care, orthopedics and total joint replacement, bariatric surgery, sports medicine and aesthetic surgery. Rose is an acute care hospital with 422 licensed beds, 1,150 employees, 150 volunteers, and 1,500 affiliated physicians.
With origins in Jewish teachings, traditions and community, Rose's founders built the hospital to "serve the need of every creed." By offering a high level of expertise and service across all disciplines, Rose has truly become a destination hospital, attracting patients from throughout Colorado and around the world. Rose Medical Center, a HealthONE hospital, has been recognized as a Magnet® designated hospital, a rare achievement that distinguishes organization like Rose the meet rigorous standards for nursing excellence. Our Staff at Rose take great pride in hiring the best people to provide care for our patients and families.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website