DescriptionHourly Wage Estimate: $26.13 - $39.21 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.Up to a $5k Sign On Bonus for External Candidates with a Two Year Commitment! Introduction
Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) Surgery Technician with Rose Medical Center you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!Benefits
Rose Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Rose Medical Center family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Surgery Technician to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!Job Summary and Qualifications
The Surgical Technician III (STIII) demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide assistance during surgical procedures performed in the department. The STIII assists in the cleaning and preparation of the operating room suite according to Hospital standards and policies, participates in the care and cleaning of OR equipment, and is experienced in all aspects of aseptic technique. Assists in setting up the required equipment and sterile supplies, supports the surgeon by providing instrumentation appropriate for the task as needed for their assigned cases, pulling cases as needed, and breaks down cases at the end of the procedure. He/she is knowledgeable regarding instrumentation, equipment and supply needs for all types of surgical procedures. The STII performs delegated duties consistent with his/her scope of practice, functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care delivery, is required to take call as needed by the department and completes other duties as assigned.
- State of Colorado Surgical Registry required.
- Current BLS Certification through American Heart Association or American Red Cross.
- Current CST Certification from NBSTSA preferred.
- Graduation from an accredited program for Operating Room Technicians.
- Two or more years of experience as a Surgical Technician.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
For over 70 years, Rose Medical Center has provided exceptional care to the Denver area while being known as “Denver's baby hospital.” As a 422 plus bed facility, we have become a respected leader in comprehensive women's services, internal medicine, endoscopy, heart and vascular care, orthopedics and total joint replacement, bariatric surgery, sports medicine and aesthetic surgery. As a HCA Healthcare and HealthONE affiliate, our core value is to improve human life each day at our hospital through caring for both our patients and our people. At Rose Medical Center, we take great pride in hiring the best people to provide care for our patients and families. We are honored to have been named a Denver Post Top Workplace for the past five years, a true badge of honor as the award is voted on by Rose employees.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Surgery Technician opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website