Title: Radiology Administrator - Breast Imaging Company: Roswell Park Cancer Institute Department: Diagnostic Radiology Time Type: Full time Weekly Hours: 40 Shift: First Shift (United States of America) Summary: The Radiology Administrator assists the Chair of Breast Imaging and Executive Director, Radiology to manage, direct and oversee Breast Imaging; organizes, administers, coordinates, and controls the activities and programs of the various subdivisions of the department. Responsible for oversight of the Breast Imaging staff. Qualifications: Required Education and Experience
1. Master's degree and the equivalent of three (3) years of full-time experience in business or healthcare administration including eighteen (18) months experience in a supervisory, administrative, consultative, managerial or executive capacity; or
2. Bachelor's degree and the equivalent of five (5) years of full-time experience in business or healthcare administration including eighteen (18) months experience in a supervisory, administrative, consultative, managerial or executive capacity.
Required degrees must have been granted by an accredited college or university or one recognized by Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center as following acceptable educational practices.
- Registered Radiologic Technologist with advanced certification in Mammography.
- 7+ years clinical breast imaging (ultrasound or mammography) experience.
- 5+ years previous breast imaging management experience.
- 3+ years previous supervisory experience.
- 3+ years experience with Mammography regulatory agencies (ACR, MQSA)
Roswell Park Cancer Institute Corporation (RPCIC) and Health Research Inc. (HRI) Roswell Park Division believe that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities, and we do not discriminate against our employees, applicants or job seekers because of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, creed, age, disability, pregnancy-related condition, military or veteran status, marital or familial status, domestic violence victim status, citizenship status, genetic information, individual's relationship or association with a member of a protected category or any other protected group status as defined by law.
Additionally, RPCIC and HRI Roswell Park Division are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to HR-Benefits@RoswellPark.org or call (716) 845-4700 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Pursuant to Executive Order 161, no State entity, as defined by the Executive Order, is permitted to ask, or mandate, in any form, that an applicant for employment provide his or her current compensation, or any prior compensation history, until such time as the applicant is extended a conditional offer of employment with compensation. If such information has been requested from you before such time, please contact the Governor's Office of Employee Relations at (518) 474-6988 or via email at email@example.com.
Apply on company website