$500 Sign-on Bonus!
We work alongside the best and brightest to do incredibly cool things you wouldn't believe. At Roush, you're part of building the future. Are you someone that has a passion for providing innovated solutions to complex challenges? Do you want to work someplace where creativity and new ideas are encouraged? If so, then keep reading.
We fuse technology and engineering to provide product development solutions to customers in a diverse range of industries. Widely recognized for providing engineering, testing, prototype, and manufacturing services to the transportation industry, Roush also provides significant support to the aerospace, defense and theme park industries. With over 2,400 employees in facilities throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America, our unique combination of creativity and tenacity activates big ideas on a global stage.
We offer a full array of benefits to our full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, earned sick time, STD, LTD, 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
Roush is seeking an Auto Body Paint Technician. This entry level position provides daily production support for paint operation requirements, problem/defect identification and troubleshooting, as well as establishing, setting, maintaining, and adjusting machine settings. This is an opportunity to work on projects and materials to fabricate composite parts for industries such as, NASCAR, NHRA, marine applications, and theme park rides!
As an Auto Body Paint Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Surfacing prototype automotive components and vehicles
- Working with a variety of materials to meet customer needs
- Paying close attention to details and procedures to maintain high quality standards for painted parts
- Distinguishing colors
- Reading, understanding and complying with hazard labels, safety rules and regulations
- Operating industrial pneumatic equipment (openers, crusher, mixers, etc.)
- Operating manual and power tools (drills, hammers, screwdrivers, ratchets, wrenches, etc.)
- Recording information as required
- Working in close quarters to process latex paint
- Working as part of a team and as an individual
To be considered as an Auto Body Paint Technician, you will need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the auto body field
- Must have own tools
- Must have strong attention to detail as an Auto Body & Paint Technician
- Must be available to work overtime/weekends when needed
- Must be a self-starter and self-motivated
- Must have good organizational skills
A successful Auto Body Paint Technician may also have:
- 5 years of auto body painting experience
If you share our passion for providing innovative solutions to complex challenges, we want you on our team. Please visit our careers page and apply by clicking on this link: https://roush.applytojob.com
Visit our website: www.roush.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/RoushCareers
Roush is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
If you need a reasonable accommodation for our employment application process due to disability, please contact Roush Talent Acquisition at 734-779-7087.
*SF *KR *JG
Apply on company website