At Roush, you are part of building the future. Are you someone that has a passion for providing innovated solutions to complex challenges? Do you want to work someplace where creativity and new ideas are encouraged? If so, then keep reading.
We fuse technology and engineering to provide product development solutions to customers in a diverse range of industries. Widely recognized for providing engineering, testing, prototype, and manufacturing services to the transportation industry, Roush also provides significant support to the aerospace, defense and theme park industries. With over 2,400 employees in facilities throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America, our unique combination of creativity and tenacity activates big ideas on a global stage.
We offer a full array of benefits to our full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, earned sick time, STD, LTD, 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
Roush is currently looking for an Electronics Technician who will complete various tasks with regards to printed circuit boards, wiring harnesses, testing equipment, electronic systems and components.
As an Electronics Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Troubleshooting and repairing customer-supplied parts, engine harness modifications and other duties as assigned.
- Testing and evaluating electrical and electronic products for the automotive industry
- Performing tests on electronic and wiring harness components according to specific standard
- Working with the component design team of wire harness and electronic design team to generate validation plans, implementation of the testing environment, and execution of validation plan and management
- Developing and maintaining a testing standard on customer requirement
- Always maintaining safety and housekeeping
- Other duties as assigned
To be considered as an Electronics Technician, you will need:
- A High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an electronic technician in automotive electrical or electronics fields, or equivalent military experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience crimping and soldering
- The ability to read wiring schematics / prints
- Your own basic electronic tools
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- The ability to safely lift and move up to 50 lbs.
If you share our passion for providing innovative solutions to complex challenges, we want you on our team. Please visit our careers page and apply by clicking on this link: https://roush.applytojob.com
Visit our website: www.roush.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/RoushCareers
Roush is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
If you need a reasonable accommodation for our employment application process due to disability, please contact Roush Talent Acquisition at 734-779-7087.
Apply on company website