At Roush, we work alongside the best and brightest to do incredibly cool things you wouldn't believe. At Roush, you are part of building the future.
ROUSH Products Group represents all ROUSH manufactured, sold, and supported parts and vehicles. This is comprised of ROUSH CleanTech, a leader in alternative fuel medium-duty vehicles, and ROUSH Performance, parts and vehicles for the high-performance lifestyle.
ROUSH Products Group is seeking a detail-orientated individual to join our growing team as an Order Management Coordinator. The Order Management Coordinator is responsible for acting as the hub for all customer order inquiries as well as order entry, processing, and management of all production, service, and warranty order activity. The Order Management Coordinator processes the payment of all warranty vouchers, entry-level metric generation, and customer set-up in our ERP system. They also support by responding to customer concerns by working alongside the Customer Support, Technical Support, and Business Development teams to resolve customer issues. The Order Management Coordinator will have a large amount of customer interaction and will play a key role in influencing customer satisfaction for the entire organization. This position is located in Livonia, MI.
- Receive confirm and process all customer orders from initial entry to customer delivery using the internal ERP system.
- Revise orders as needed due to requirement, date, and/or inventory change.
- Drive order accuracy review communication with regional sales managers regarding order status.
- Request any special needs from internal departments on unique orders.
- Organize and track order-related activities and/or documents.
- Coordinate and communicate with various teams from management and various business units.
- Provide accurate and timely reports on shipment and orders.
- Work with departments to improve efficiency and output.
- Stay in compliance and perform special projects as required.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a coordinator or in an administrative function related to purchasing, logistics, or equivalent.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively interface with all different levels of people.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office to include Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Must have excellent attendance, be dependable, and ability to work overtime when needed.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced and fluid environment.
- Must be able to have strong follow-through skills and provide the customer with an experience that will exceed their expectations.
To apply, please visit the Roush careers page by clicking on this link: https://roush.applytojob.com
Our Full-Time benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, earned sick time, STD, LTD, 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
Visit our website: www.roush.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/RoushCareers
Roush is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. If you need reasonable accommodation for our employment application process due to disability, please contact Roush Talent Acquisition at 734-779-7087.
Apply on company website