At Roush, we fuse technology and engineering to provide product development solutions to customers in a diverse range of industries. Widely recognized for providing engineering, testing, prototype, and manufacturing services to the transportation industry, Roush also provides significant support to the aerospace, defense and theme park industries. With over 4,000 employees in facilities throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America, our unique combination of creativity and tenacity activates big ideas on a global stage. We want motivated, ambitious people who put the needs of our customers first, bring creativity to their work and will do whatever it takes to achieve success. If you share our passion for providing innovative solutions to complex challenges, we want you on our team.
Roush is looking for a Product Development Engineer. The Product Development Engineer is responsible for defining, supporting and verifying new technology. This person will be working in a cross functional team and is a key position to this team! This opening is it at our Dearborn, MI facility.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering
- 1 year of experience developing/conducting vehicle tests
- Proven experience with robotics verification methods
- Proven experience with CAN tools/ MATLAB / Simulink
- Must have hands on mechanical ability and possess overall vehicle knowledge
- Must possess strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills to work within a fast-paced environment
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills
- Must possess strong computer skills, including MS Word and MS Excel
- Must be able to travel up to 25% of the time
- Must be willing to be flexible with scheduled working hours, including working overtime and weekends
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be a self-starter, self-motivated and willing to learn
- US citizen or green card holder
- Familiarity of virtual verification methods
- Familiarity of embedded hardware and software design
- Familiarity with advanced external vehicle sensors
To apply, please visit the Roush careers page by clicking on this link: https://roush.applytojob.com
Our Full-Time benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, earned sick time, STD, LTD, 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
Visit our website: www.roush.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/RoushCareers
Roush is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
If you need a reasonable accommodation for our employment application process due to disability, please contact Roush Talent Acquisition at 734-779-7087.
Apply on company website