At Roush, we fuse technology and engineering to provide product development solutions to customers in a diverse range of industries. Widely recognized for providing engineering, testing, prototype, and manufacturing services to the transportation industry, Roush also provides significant support to the aerospace, defense and theme park industries. With over 4,000 employees in facilities throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America, our unique combination of creativity and tenacity activates big ideas on a global stage. We want motivated, ambitious people who put the needs of our customers first, bring creativity to their work and will do whatever it takes to achieve success. If you share our passion for providing innovative solutions to complex challenges, we want you on our team.
Roush Flexible Assembly group has an immediate opening for a Project Management Coordinator/Analyst. The Project Management Coordinator/Analyst will work with cross-functional teams and program staff to identify key metrics related to the project. A strong Project Management Coordinator/Analyst candidate will have advanced Excel skills with the ability to demonstrate the use of macros, pivot tables and formulas, with experience in developing business cases and drafting proposals with new customers. The ideal candidate will possess strong technical and analytical skills and have professional experience in a manufacturing environment. This position is located at our Livonia, MI facility.
- Work with the cross-functional team to ensure deliverables and milestones are completed on-time and within budget.
- Collect data from customers, suppliers, bill of materials, ERP systems, and/or other sources to compile meaningful reports.
- Assist in analyzing information into meaningful performance and progress indicators.
- Lead internal and external action, change control, and progress report meetings, as necessary.
- Manage day-to-day build operations related to project management.
- Identify and manage project scope.
- Assist program management with new customers to develop business cases and draft proposals.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Associate degree in relevant business or technical field.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in a manufacturing environment to include administrative and/or project coordination experience.
- Must have technical aptitude and ability to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs as needed.
- Experience with business analytics and finance/budget management.
- Strong computer skills to include MS Office Suite, with advanced experience in Excel.
- Experience working effectively with different cross-functional teams and external customers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal, and ability to multi-task by managing various projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Must be a US citizen or US permanent resident allowing for ITAR compliance.
- Willingness to travel less than 10% as required, mainly local travel between facilities.
- Vehicle build experience.
- Familiarity with PMI principles.
- PeopleSoft or comparable ERP experience.
To apply, please visit the Roush careers page by clicking on this link: https://roush.applytojob.com
Our Full-Time benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, earned sick time, STD, LTD, 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
Visit our website: www.roush.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/RoushCareers
Roush is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
If you need a reasonable accommodation for our employment application process due to disability, please contact Roush Talent Acquisition at 734-779-7087.
Apply on company website