At Roush, we fuse technology and engineering to provide product development solutions to customers in a diverse range of industries. Widely recognized for providing engineering, testing, prototype, and manufacturing services to the transportation industry, Roush also provides significant support to the aerospace, defense and theme park industries. With over 4,000 employees in facilities throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America, our unique combination of creativity and tenacity activates big ideas on a global stage. We want motivated, ambitious people who put the needs of our customers first, bring creativity to their work and will do whatever it takes to achieve success. If you share our passion for providing innovative solutions to complex challenges, we want you on our team.
Are you a Vehicle Evaluator/Special Testing Technician looking for a dynamic company to join? Roush has an immediate opening for an enthusiastic, full-time Special Testing Technician to join our team! This position is located in Allen Park, Michigan.
- Available to work Tuesday - Friday, 6AM - 5PM
- Vehicle Evaluator/Special Testing Technician must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year prior experience in a vehicle evaluator role or equivalent experience
- Must have valid driver's license with safe driving record
- Must be able to drive manual transmission vehicles
- Must be able to use basic tools
- Must be able to perform basic tasks in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Vehicle Evaluator/Special Testing Technician must have good organizational skills, and be able to meet strict deadlines
- Must be a self-starter & self-motivated
- Have the ability to work in a team atmosphere & learn new tasks
- Have excellent communication & time management skills
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Some travel required on rare occasions (passport preferred but not required)
- Valid Chauffeur's license or CDL with air brakes
To apply, please visit the Roush careers page by clicking on this link: https://roush.applytojob.com
Our Full-Time benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, earned sick time, STD, LTD, 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
Visit our website: www.roush.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/RoushCareers
Roush is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
If you need a reasonable accommodation for our employment application process due to disability, please contact Roush Talent Acquisition at 734-779-7087.
Apply on company website