Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson OB/GYN Generalist Position
Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, General OB/GYN Division of the Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences seeks a board certified/board eligible physician in Obstetrics and Gynecology. The General Ob/Gyn Division has clinical, educational and research responsibilities that must be met to enable clinical expansion. The commitment to the academic mission of Rutgers and RWJMS allows for the educational opportunities across the spectrum of trainees including medical students, and residents. There is potential to collaborate with faculty in clinical research however the position is designed primarily to provide clinical care. We are hoping to recruit an individual dedicated to clinical excellence and quality as well as enthusiastic to work with highly motivated multilevel team. The position will provide an academic appointment at Rutgers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provides clinical coverage which includes covering the OB/GYN ambulatory/outpatients service and in-patient OB and GYN service.
- Assists in teaching and supervision of the Ob/Gyn residents and medical students.
- Participates in quality assurance activities and appropriate reporting procedures.
- Participation in academic assignments as directed by the General Division Director i.e., monthly journal clubs, weekly grand rounds, etc.
- Provides up to 54 hours of OB/GYN on call per month.
- Maintains all required ethics, compliance and billing requirements assigned by the university.
- Performs other duties as requested.
- MD or DO Degree from a medical school of recognized standing.
- Successful completion of an ACGME accredited Obstetrics and Gynecology residency program.
- Board eligible in Obstetrics and Gynecology, with the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Preferred current New Jersey medical license.
Applicants should respond via email with an updated CV and letters of reference along with a one-page statement of interest. Please send these materials to:
Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson OB/GYN Generalist PositionPosition Summary:
Apply on company website