Job ID: 2019-80049
The Asset Sharing Specialist will be responsible for driving new business for COOP by Ryder, the sharing platform for commercial vehicles in their assigned territory.
- Bachelor's degree in Sales/Marketing/Transportation
- Three (3) years or more experience in commercial vehicle or car rental sales
- Two (2) years or more experience in a business development position
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to:
- Build strong customer relationships
- Create and maintain professional relationships within all levels of the organization (peers, work groups, customers, supervisors)
- Multi-task, be highly organized, with excellent time management skills
- Highly thorough and dependable
- Maintains a high degree of professionalism
- High energy, self directed, self motivated and able to work as part of a team
- Full working knowledge of Ryder procedures (i.e. credit, payment terms, insurance coverage, etc.) (Intermediate level) preferred
- Prospecting for new business in a defined area of assigned city to generate new customers for COOP by Ryder
- Leverage marketing leads to identify high-potential COOP customers and engage in onboarding discussion
- Work with the leasing and rental sales network in the assigned city to generate new customer leads
- Guide interested prospects through a platform demo. Use customer knowledge gained through lead generation activity to highlight key areas of interest. Setup follow-up activities to keep prospects engaged. Deliver onboarding of new COOP customers
- Facilitate transactions between existing COOP customers and resolve potential customer complaints for DOT violations, accidents, breakdowns, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Apply on company website