If you are a current employee at Ryder (not a Contractor or temporary employee through a staffing agency), please click here (http://wd5.myworkday.com/ryder/d/task/1422$3.htmld) to log in to Workday to apply using the internal application process.
You are the driving force behind our company.
Start your career with Ryder today!
COOP by Ryder, one of the fastest growing startups in logistics and backed by a Fortune 500 company, is the leading platform for peer-to-peer truck sharing. Since launching in Atlanta in 2018, we have achieved exceptional year-over-year growth and expanded our vehicle-sharing service to businesses nationwide.
At COOP, we encourage curiosity and collaboration – all ideas are welcome. You will always find our tight-knit team creating innovative solutions, tackling complex challenges and delivering exceptional customer experiences. If you are looking to join a fun, fast growing, driven team with a great benefits package and with different opportunities to learn and develop, we'd love to meet you!
The position will be responsible for ensuring that COOP's products, services and product lines resonate with current or potential customers. In addition, they will monitor marketing trends as well as keep an eye on competitive companies in the marketplace. This role will lead the development of the COOP brand and drive alignment across the business to ensure a cohesive brand internally, as well as externally. They will also work to further define attributes of our best current customers as well as evaluate new potential customers, including developing detailed segmentation and targeting strategies. This role will be responsible for developing well thought-out marketing strategies and executing plans to increase awareness and consideration in our target markets with clearly defined market goals and financial objectives.
The ideal candidate must be detail oriented, a self-starter, reliable, creative, analytical, able to work independently and on a team, possess outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal), be well organized, and an excellent multitasker. The candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and is flexible to pivot to meet business needs.
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights
- Shape and communicate our vision and mission
- Translate brand standards into plans and go-to-market strategies
- Manage external agencies, including PR, brand, and media; and build an internal team over time
- Lead creative development to motivate the target audience to “take action”
- Measure and report performance of all brand marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors' activities
- Oversee new and ongoing brand marketing and advertising activities
- Devise innovative growth strategies
- Align the company around the brand's direction, choices and tactics
- Use analytical tools to evaluate campaign performance and determine opportunities for driving customer acquisition; including, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, and more
Performs other duties as assigned
Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field.
Five (5) years or more experience marketing with some level of strategic responsibility
Five (5) years or more experience in managing marketing campaigns
Five (5) years or more experience working with cross functional teams
- Verbal and written communications skills
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
- Ability to work independently
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite, specifically Excel, Word, Outlook, and Powerpoint
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives
Applicants from Colorado and New York City
Salary is determined based on internal equity; internal salary ranges; market
data/ranges; applicant's skills; prior relevant experience; certain degrees or
The salary for this position ranges from $75K to $90k
Job Category: Segment Marketing
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Apply on company website