If you are a current employee at Ryder (not a Contractor or temporary employee through a staffing agency), please click here at http://wd5.myworkday.com/ryder/d/task/1422$3.htmld to log in to Workday to apply using the internal application process. To learn how to apply for a position using the Career worklet, please review this quick reference guide .
You are the driving force behind our company.
Start your career with Ryder today!
The Contact Center Supervisor is responsible for managing a team handling various complaints, concerns and questions from customers, and is a highly organized professional with management experience who can ensure the most efficient call center operations while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Develop and implement operational support policy, procedures, and technology programs to support contact center management
- Ensure service is delivered in line with agreed controls, procedures, Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Monitor live dashboards for call/chat metrics and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) targets and take corrective steps real-time as required
- Monitor process metrics and collaborate with Data & Knowledge Managers to drive strategies to achieve positive customer experience
- Provide training, mentorship, guidance, support, and performance feedback to direct reports (Tier 1 Call Center Representatives and Tier 2 Functional Specialist). Ensure contact center staff have the training and tools to meet and exceed customer service expectations
- Serve as point of contact for any case escalations
- Lead process audit to identify risks and critical issues
- Collect and provide information for monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrates a proactive nature and exceptional initiative to increase productivity and contribute to the organization
- Facilitates building cross-team / cross-unit partnerships that strive to achieve common organizational goals
- Initiates change in the organization through maximization of collective team talents
- Demonstrates a commitment to continuous improvement to stay ahead of changing needs and fostering collaborative interaction to focus on continuous improvement
- Organizes resources and activities to get things done regardless of obstacles
- Optimized utilization of resources to provide a delightful and consistent client customer experience
- Consistently and effectively delegates tasks, decision making and authority in a way that maximized productivity and efficiency
- Bachelor's degree required Bachelor's degree in business, HR or related field
- Four (4) years or more experience in HR operations required
- Three (3) years or more managerial experience required
- Three (3) years or more managerial experience in a contact center preferred
- Experience developing and implementing processes, procedures, systems and/or standards required
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Ryder operates behind the scenes, managing critical fleet, transportation and supply chain functions for over 50,000 customers, many of which make the products that consumers use every day. When you choose Ryder, you get access to industry-leading technology, one of North America's largest fleet of trucks, an expansive infrastructure of maintenance facilities and warehouses, and some of the most talented people in the industry.
Apply on company website