You are the driving force behind our company.
Start your career with Ryder today!
The Vehicle Sales Representative Inside Sales is the frontline support for the Inside Sales Vehicle Sales Manager. The Inside Sales Vehicle Sales Representative will work with different functional groups within the organization (Sales/Inside Sales, Marketing, Operations, and Asset Management) to ensure the customer experience is efficient and the buying process is efficient as possible.
- Administrative Functions:Manage the sales process including titling, licensing, and legal sale documentsManage mandatory compliance requirements, i.e. Sarbanes Oxley, Safety STAR Program and related company communications/initiativesMaintain cash log where applicable, collect funds accurately and timelyWork closely with the Inside Sales Vehicle Sales Manager to ensure sales processing is efficient and timelyMaintain vehicle sales compliance with local, state, Federal and other regulating agenciesWork closely with the prospective customers or established customers to ensure all applicable information is gathered to reduce the time it takes to process the saleWork closely with the prospective customers or established customers to enhance their sales experience
- Sales and Marketing:Responsible for structuring all ancillary products (Finance and Extended Warranty) to meet customer needs, and fulfill Ryder's expectationsExpand relationships with new and existing customers by proactively communicating with them via phone or email
- Maximize sales time by providing sales support to the Inside Vehicle Sales Manager
- Maximize customer experience by providing a smooth sales processing cycle
- Ensure the location is Sarbanes Oxley compliant in all required areas.
- Maximize productivity by streamlining sales processing activities and improving current processes
- Performs other duties as assigned
Skills and Abilities
- Performs work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be high energy, self motivated, self directed
- Capable of multi-tasking, highly organized, with excellent time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented with excellent follow-up practices
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- H.S. diploma/GED required
- One (1) year or more in Sales/administrative support required
Our people are passionate about what they do, the product they sell, and the customers they serve. If you're looking for an opportunity to be an opportunity to be a part of a work family that values collaboration, innovation and dedication, we're the right company for you.
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Ryder operates behind the scenes, managing critical fleet, transportation and supply chain functions for over 50,000 customers, many of which make the products that consumers use every day. When you choose Ryder, you get access to industry-leading technology, one of North America's largest fleet of trucks, an expansive infrastructure of maintenance facilities and warehouses, and some of the most talented people in the industry.
Apply on company website