Our team is growing!
Ryder is hiring an Inventory Clerk in
The Cycle Counter position is responsible for conducting cycle counts and audits, assisting in researching and reconciling inventory discrepancies and assisting the Inventory Supervisor in any inventory related functions.
About the position:
- Consistent pay: $18.00
- Schedule:Monday - Thursday, 5:30AM - 4:00PM
- Inventory Experience Preferred
- Able to drive stand up reach truck & cherry picker
- Not afraid of heights
- Motivated & Dependable
- Other requirements:Must be able to pass criminal background check and drug test
Text "McDonough" to Michelle at 904-541-8605!
Paid Time Off provided for COVID vaccination appointments!
- Strong Safety culture, including safe and reliable equipment, paid training
- Stability and growth opportunities
- Competitive benefits package, vacation & PTO in the first year!
- Weekly pay, direct deposit is available!
- Forbes' 2019 list of the “World's Best Employers”
This position is responsible for conducting cycle counts and audits, assisting in researching and reconciling inventory discrepancies and assisting the Inventory Supervisor in any inventory related functions.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic math skills - addition, subtraction, division and multiplication
- Ability to recognize and read location codes, date codes and product codes
- Conduct cycle counts and inventory audits
- Conduct audits of inbound and outbound shipments
- Participate in physical inventories as necessary
- Provide floor support to operation supervisors and hourly associates regarding inventory issues
- Maintain Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) with emphasis on safety
- Ensure inventory accuracy to meet client demands
- Depending on location, employee may be required to operate equipment and may be required to be equipment certified
- Other duties as required or assigned
- Resolve inventory discrepancies as needed
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Job Locations US-GA-MCDONOUGH
Posted Date 1 month ago (5/19/2022 3:24 PM)
Category Logistics/Distribution/Transportation Management
Employment Type Regular-Full time
Travel Requirements 0-10%
Position Code 8600
Apply on company website