If you are a current employee at Ryder (not a Contractor or temporary employee through a staffing agency), please click here (http://wd5.myworkday.com/ryder/d/task/1422$3.htmld) to log in to Workday to apply using the internal application process. To learn how to apply for a position using the Career worklet, please review this quick reference guide (https://rydersystems.service-now.com/sys\attachment.do?sys\id=a39f83621bd99050632a4223cd4bcb91) .
You are the driving force behind our company.
Start your career with Ryder today!
The Retail Vehicle Sales Manager of Service Support position is responsible assessing and consulting on escalated RVS repair claims from VSM or from RVS Customer Service Representative. RVS MOSS associates will need to efficiently determine if a service repair accommodation will be granted for the customer claim using their advance maintenance and asset value knowledge. The RVS MOSS associate will be included in customer conversations as technical expert when appropriate to ensure the costumer understands repair claim accommodation decision. The RVS MOSS role will also focus on escalated requests to assess customer repair claims and to provide guidance on findings to the RVS Customer Service Representative.
Check out these videos!
Ryder's most recently been named a “ Top Company for Women to Work for in Transportation ” by Women in Trucking, one of Fortune Magazine's “ World's Most Admired Companies ,” one of “ America's Most Responsible Companies (https://newsroom.ryder.com/news/news-details/2020/Ryder-Recognized-for-Corporate-Social-Responsibility-Leadership-by-Newsweek/default.aspx) ” by Newsweek.
\#LI-post #FB #INDexempt
- Act with a Customer Service centric approach.
- Determine cost of repair claim verse the value of asset.
- Review vendor invoices for accurate standard repair times
- Negotiate with vendor for best possible pricing and Standard Repair Times
- Provide Guidance on customer repair accommodation request.
- Articulate accommodation findings to RVS, RVS Sales, and Customer if required.
- Ensures that agreed upon customer requirements are achieved and that satisfaction objectives are met; works with customers to resolve issues
- Liaison with RVS Customer Service Representative, supporting the sales accommodation process and assisting in customer problem resolution in regards to maintenance services.
- Quickly determine assessment on escalated cases
- Ability to communicate with customers
- Collaborates with the field partners to improve and refine processes.
- Provides job knowledge and direction to Retail Vehicle Sales Customer Service Representative.
- Thoroughly document accommodation.
- Executes processes to deliver consistent quality outcomes.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Ability to professionally represent Ryder and competently interact with customer management
- Negotiation skills
- Competent in basic computer skills
- Ability to work with reporting systems to pull data for analysis and decision making
- Strong vehicle diagnostics/repair knowledge (advanced required)
- Knowledge of Shop Management systems
- Strong interpersonal, listening and analytical communication skills.
- Ability to communicate and direct recommendations to all levels VSM, RVS CSR, and Customers.
- Ability to calmly manage and influence high pressure environment in addressing critical customer escalations; establish and maintain strong relationships in times of crisis
- Excellent organizational, planning, and decision making skills
- Ability to influence internal and/or external constituents.
- Ability to create and maintain professional relationships within all levels of the organization (peers, work groups, customers, supervisors).
- Flexibility to operate and self-driven to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Capable of multi-tasking, highly organized, with excellent time management skills.
- Detail oriented with excellent follow-up practices.
- Active learner and ability to stay abreast of new product and technology advancements in the industry by participating in training opportunities to maintain technical expertise related to new and changing vehicle technology
- Possess basic computer skills including Ryder systems, Salesforce, SAM, …
- Capacity to understand financial, operating, quality, and asset processes.
- Strong sense of personal accountability and a proven track record of achieving desired results
- Must be available to work alternate shifts/schedules
- Ability to speak, understand, read and write English
- H.S. diploma/GED required
- Associate's degree preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Three (3) years or more Maintenance and Technical experience in a shop environment required
- One (1) year Supervisory experience required
- Vehicle diagnostics/repair knowledge required
- Knowledge of Shop Management systems required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint; intermediate level.
Job Category: Customer Service
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Requisition ID: R25855
Job Type: Full time
Ryder operates behind the scenes, managing critical fleet, transportation and supply chain functions for over 50,000 customers, many of which make the products that consumers use every day. When you choose Ryder, you get access to industry-leading technology, one of North America's largest fleet of trucks, an expansive infrastructure of maintenance facilities and warehouses, and some of the most talented people in the industry.
Apply on company website