Job ID: 2019-80916
Join Ryder's ELITE Driver Services team.
Ryder's Elite Team is comprised of skilled Drivers who provide support to assist our business in situations such as new business, volume spikes and much more.
Call Leah @ 904-541-8606 or Text "Doraville" to 904-337-9719
About the position:
- HOURLY PAY: $17/hr for non- touch freight, $25/hr for flatbed, $21/hr for touch freight
- HOME TIME: Local and regional routes.
- Supporting Multiple Ryder Customers such as CVS, Toyota, etc
- USE YOUR SKILLS: Dry van, flatbed, reefers - your experience is valued.
- SAFE, RELIABLE & WELL MAINTAINED EQUIPMENT. Late Models, Fuel Efficient & Latest Safety Technology
- Strong Safety culture, including safe and reliable equipment, paid training
- Stability and growth opportunities
- Competitive Benefits package, including time off during the 1st year
- Weekly pay, direct deposit is available!
- Ryder Maintenance – 24/7 Roadside assistance
- Forbes' 2019 list of the “World's Best Employers”
- Minimum 22 years of age
- Pass a Ryder Drug Test
- Pass a Ryder Background and Motor vehicle check including Drug and alcohol verification from previous employers for the last 3 years
- Pass a DOT physical
- Pass a Ryder road test
- Provide appropriate CDL and endorsements for the position
- Must have Class A verifiable experience in a tractor trailer or comparable vehicle:
- 2 years' experience within the past 3 years, OR
- 3 years' experience within the last 5 years, OR
- 5 years' experience within the last 10 years
- Ability to follow written and/or oral instructions
- Ability to read, interpret and apply laws, rules, regulations policies and/or procedures
Important Note: Additional requirements may be required in different locations and/or accounts.
This position is primarily responsible for safely driving a commercial vehicle and requires compliance with safety & DOT Regulations, continuous training and customer service.
Additional Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring compliance with applicable federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines
- Detecting and eliminating or minimizing safety hazards Maintaining accurate records and logs
- Loading/Unloading freight or assisting in the loading/unloading of freight if required by customer
- Other tasks as assigned
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Apply Now!Apply Share Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Apply on company website