Serves as AV Engineer in classified and unclassified audio and video teleconferencing networks and systems, to include human/machine interface equipment (HMI). Provides engineering support to VTC and AV systems. This support includes activities throughout the lifecycle of the system (installing systems, operating systems in support of the end user, and troubleshooting any system failures.) Experience working independently without supervision in a fast-paced military environment is a must. Develops / identifies VTC and AV technical solutions responsive to the customer needs.
- Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of experience; OR, High School equivalent and 9+ years of experience.
- Active DoD TS/SCI security clearance is required in order to be considered for this opportunity.
- Security + certification
3 years experience in the following areas:
- Operating and maintaining VTC systems
- Installation / configuring of AV and VTC systems
- Installation of Crestron control systems
- Providing technical services in a DoD environment
Required experience on the following equipment:
- Codecs (Cisco C60, SX80, Webex or similar)
- Crestron controller systems (2-Series, 3-Series)
- BiAmp Systems (Audia, Tesira)
- Desk Top VTC units (Cisco EX series or similar)
- Video Wall Processors (Extron Quantum or similar)
- Other Audio Visual equipment (Thinklogical systems, PLANAR video walls, or similar)
- Digital Signage Systems
- Cable / Satellite TV Systems (Dish Network)
- Crestron Core
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
Apply on company website