DescriptionSAIC is currently seeking an experienced Cyber Security Analyst to join a versatile team in support of the Intelligence Community. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Manage all aspects of Information Systems (IS), data availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and non repudiation.
- Implement and monitor security measures for communication systems, networks, and provide advice that systems and personnel adhere to established security standards and Governmental requirements for security on these systems.
- Develop and execute Government approved security policies, plans, and procedures; design and implement data network security measures.
- Conduct vulnerability assessments and carries out penetration tests.
- Perform social engineering tests and analyzes technical security weaknesses. - Research and maintain proficiency tools, techniques, countermeasures, and trends in computer and network vulnerabilities, data hiding, and encryption.
- Develop tools, techniques, training, and countermeasures for computer and network vulnerabilities, data hiding, and encryption.
- Must have a current/Active TS/SCI with FSP
- Experience working in a Cyber-security position
- Experience adapting easily to new and changing technologies
- Experience performing penetration testing and using tools such as Wireshark and Splunk
- Experience supporting the intelligence community and Expertise with multiple technical applications is required
- Experience working across organizations, managing multiple, High-priority tasks
- Excellent written communication skills are required
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
Apply on company website