DescriptionSAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professional to fulfill their career goals and objective while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we “Redefine Ingenuity”.
We are actively seeking a Database Developer to design, develop, implement, and maintain relational database capabilities in an enterprise Oracle environment in support of enterprise reporting requirements.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Design, develop, and maintain Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) interface code for enterprise business data
- Analyze new requirements to build capabilities in an enterprise environment
- Provide enhancements and bug fixes to existing database objects
- Develop and transform Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERDs) using data modeling software
• Minimum of 10+ years of experience in development or a related field
• Degree in Computer Science, Networking, Information Technology, or closely related field – work experience can be substituted in lieu of degree
• Demonstrated experience using Oracle data repository database standards
• Demonstrated experience with maintaining, monitoring, and troubleshooting Elasticsearch environments in a cloud computing environment
• Experience developing scripts to create and modify Oracle tables and to populate and maintain data
• Demonstrated experience working with data layers accessed from a Java-based application using an understanding of software design as it relates to Oracle and Elasticsearch
• Demonstrated experience with complex data migration planning and execution
• Demonstrated experience and ability to optimize database performance
• Demonstrated experience with maintaining database security
• Demonstrated experience with complex SQL queries
• Demonstrated experience in coding ETL interfaces
• Ability to work in an Agile environment with multiple stakeholders
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
Apply on company website