SAIC is seeking a Resource/Project Manager is San Diego, CA to support a variety of DOD customers.
Primary responsibility will be aligned to staffing, mentoring, and tasking of personnel on project.
Assign the right personnel with the right project.
Maximize our available capability while avoiding employee burnout.
Work closely with customer counterparts, stakeholders, project managers and task leads helping them assess staffing needs based on each project's requirements and provide leadership with staffing strategies to meet demand.
Support the hiring, on/off boarding, and training of personnel
Responsible for the growth and success of personnel. Must have a vested interest in the individuals and teams success
Ensure positive team/individual morale and address staffing issues and concerns. Hold team meetings/events, lunches, etc.
Work with team leads, project managers, and customer POCs to assign tasking to personnel
Work with customer POCs on funding projections
Ensure company and program policies and procedures are followed
Develop/update policies and procedures for the team and program as needed
QualificationsRequired Education and Experience
- Bachelors in Business, IT, or related Degree and 10 years or more of related experience; OR Masters and eight (8) years or more experience; OR PhD or JD and two (2) years or more experience.
- Active DOD Secret
- 5 years' experience of supporting large teams (60+ personnel)
- Strong leadership, operational, organizational, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in growing and training personnel
- Ability to multitask in a face paced work environment
- Clear and articulate communication.
- Ability to present briefs and conduct meetings with customer POCs
- Motivated individual, vested in the success of program
- Technical experience with network/system devices a PLUS.
Apply on company website