JOB DESCRIPTION: SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we Redefine Ingenuity!
We are currently seeking talented Software Engineers to work in a collaborative team-focused environment and take responsibility for prototyping, designing, developing and integrating niche tools which will be used in an operational environment. Selected candidates will lead parts of software development efforts through all aspects of the software engineering life cycle including scope and work estimation, design, documentation, implementation, testing and integration. Your talents, perspectives, and efforts will contribute directly to the production of valuable intelligence to facilitate positive mission outcomes.
As an Expert Software Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Developing new tools and applications using a variety of software languages, frameworks and libraries
- Refining and enhancing existing applications to better meet the customer's mission
- Assist in determining and recommending the best designs based on customer business objectives, timelines and other resource constraints
- Clearly communicate progress, risks, and risk mitigation
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Current/active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Computer science, Engineering, or related field
- Minimum of 14 years of relevant experience in the following:
- Creating software applications using Java (in both Windows and Linux
- Android development (in both Windows and Linux)
- Demonstrated experience with Gradle, Android Studio, Visual Studio and Eclipse
- Experience with supporting software development tools such as version control systems, unit-testing frameworks and scripting languages
Apply on company website