SAIC is seeking a Systems Engineer to support AJV-S, the Air Traffic Organization's Mission Support Services Strategy organization. This position requires the individual to perform basic engineering principles, draft projects plans and schedules as required, implement, monitor and control plans and schedules throughout each task to ensure success for the client. Primary tasking will be short-term (60 day) analyses of an Air Traffic Organization need that requires verification prior to being determined valid. Individual must be able to work with limited supervision. The individual must work closely with AJV-S to facilitate their mission and interface with multiple other FAA organizations including NextGen, the Program Management Office and others. Individual will help Air Traffic Subject Matter Experts through application of programmatic and engineering expertise to support the SMEs' operational experience and knowledge.
Common work activities include:
- Assist in the development and support implementation of Concepts, Validation and Requirements (CVR) Standard Operating Procedure guidelines and templates for Needs Intake
- Participate in peer reviews.
- Formulate agendas, briefings, and other supporting artifacts as requested.
- Quantitative and Sensitivity Data Analysis
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more FAA experience or Masters and three (3) years related experience is necessary.
- The applicant must maintain an in-depth knowledge of the National Airspace System.
- Excellent writing and communication/presentation skills.
- Understanding and familiarity with FAA Acquisition Management System processes
- Experience preparing and briefing technical presentations in informal and formal meetings Proficiency using MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access)
- US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance required
Apply on company website