DescriptionSAIC is seeking a Systems Engineer/Operations Support Administrator in Chantilly, VA.
Primary responsibilities cover all phases of the acquisition life cycle for requirements development, contracts and proposal review, through testing, fielding and training of operators on multiple families of special communications devices.
This position oversees/coordinates operational aspects of ongoing projects. Provide cradle to grave support to various special communications communities for all aspects of friendly force tracking as the intelligence community's office of primary responsibility for that mission. Provide direct support to the cooperative emitter program office with responsibilities covering multiple families of transmitters, line of sight receivers, and dissemination architectures.
Qualifications• B.S. in an engineering field with 9+ years of experience.
• Active TS SCI w/Poly
• Transmitter/Receivers experience in an operations environment.
• Understanding of SIGINT/Communications architectures including commercial architectures.
• Knowledge of customer's policies, guidance and directives to ensure consistency with external direction.
• Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and interact with all levels of management and staff.
• Ability to manage complex technical initiatives and ideas and be able to explain them to various communities including designers, program managers, finance, legal and security.
Apply on company website