DescriptionSAIC is seeking an experienced Instructional Designer and/or Instructional Technologist to steward the design, development, implementation and evaluation for a mission-specific training program. Using industry-recognized instructional design methodologies, the candidate will create learning solutions using multiple delivery modes; including blended, facilitator-led, and web-based training. The successful candidate has a diverse, blended learning background to include learning design, learning technology tools, and a talent for developing innovative, creative, and engaging adult learning experiences.
The position requires:
- Active TS/SCI with Poly
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience working in adult education/training in the classroom, online and in blended environments
- 9 years of professional experience
The successful candidate will have experience demonstrating the ability to:
- Design, develop, and author highly effective, results driven curriculum and training material to support the learning and development needs of internal and external audiences.
- Engage/collaborate with appropriate stakeholders and SMEs to conduct needs analysis; identifying the knowledge, skills, and abilities gaps of a targeted audience
- Identify appropriate delivery approaches/media/methodologies (e.g., ILT, eLearning, video)
- Work independently to meet deadlines while coordinating with and soliciting input on materials from subject matter experts; develop relationships and work with the subject matter experts to validate course design and content
- Use common authoring and course development tools (Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Captivate, Moodle, etc.)
- Use assessment tools & solicited feedback to evaluate training effectiveness
- Keep informed of new technologies impacting operations and strategies to ensure current and effective learning content
Apply on company website