Joining our Intelligence Data Analysts will afford you the ability to apply and enhance your skills with developing, running, and analyzing results of complex queries against massive scale data stores/data processing environment(s). You will also increase your skills with the following:
· Manipulating high-volume structured and unstructured data to perform analysis and generate reporting/products.
· Using analytic techniques and tools performing technical targeting analytic support to the Sponsor Agency.
· Performing large scale parallel processing of data, and developing, validating, and using methodologies to support analytic requirements in Clustered Computing environments.
· Performing All-Source data analysis to perform technical targeting analytic support in the Intelligence Community.
· Graduate degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, or other scientific or technical discipline.
· Demonstrated practical experience using computer languages (e.g. Python, R, Pig, Java, C, SQL, ECL) to perform large scale parallel processing of data.
· Demonstrated practical experience using open source Enterprise Control Language (ECL) and the open source High Performance Cluster Computing (HPCC) platform.
· Demonstrated experience using analytic techniques and tools performing technical targeting analytic support to the Sponsor Agency.
· Demonstrated experience developing custom algorithms to support analytic requirements against massive data stores.
· Demonstrated practical experience directly supporting the Sponsor, performing technical analysis or targeting support using massive data processing systems.
Required Education and Experience:
· Bachelors and two years or more experience.
· Intelligence Analysis experience.
· Technical aptitude and the willingness to learn new technologies
· Ability to think outside the box and seek guidance/mentorship from peers.
· Current active TS SCI with Polygraph security clearance.
Apply on company website