SAIC is hiring a Knowledge Management Training Specialist in Tampa, FL. The Knowledge Management Training Specialist is responsible for all activities related to instruction and training in support of the United States Central Command (USCENTCOM) Knowledge Management (KM) Program. Responsibilities include developing, integrating, maintaining, presenting and assessing KM training activities which serve a diverse customer base with far-reaching implications, in support of steady state and crisis action operations.
Primary USCENTCOM Knowledge Management Office (CCJ6-KM) roles include:
Establishing and enhancing information sharing environments;
Integrating KM activities into daily operations; and
Conducting training and outreach to implement and sustain established KM goals and objectives.
Perform the primary role of USCENTCOM Knowledge Management Instructional Developer/Trainer: plan, coordinate, schedule and present KM classroom instruction, and facilitate opportune training, using appropriate and innovative techniques derived from best practices.
Conduct customer outreach, audits, and training needs assessments to identify skills and knowledge gaps.
Manage/expand the current training program, delivering existing courses, and developing new curricula to address identified knowledge gaps to enhance technical capabilities, electronic staffing, operational planning, and contingency and exercise activities.
Develop training and instructional materials to support the KM Training Program, which includes a module presented at weekly USCENTCOM Staff Orientation Course requiring attendance by all newcomers to the Command.
Assess the effectiveness of instruction, determining the impact of training and return on investment, using accepted methods of evaluation and assessment.
Maintain updated curriculum database and training records.
Represent the Knowledge Management Office (J6-KM) as a Training Subject Matter Expert (SME) at KM-relevant meetings within the Headquarters, with Component Commands, Coalition Service Representatives, and Department of Defense/Joint and Interagency Partner KM Communities of Interest.
Collaborate with KM Communities of Interest to research, assess, validate and discuss innovative training techniques and best practices to enhance the Command KM Training program.
- Must hold a current U.S. Top Secret Clearance, SCI eligible.
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of experience; OR, High School equivalent and 9+ years of experience.
- 5+ years of instructional experience, to include developing, assessing and conducting formal military or civilian classroom teaching.
- Sound decision-making and organizational skills.
- Mature and confident self-starter, capable of working independently to develop and manage a dynamic, relevant and responsive Command-wide KM training program.
- High level of proficiency in oral and written communication skills; clear, articulate, confident, and effective presenter/instructor.
- Experience representing organizational equities at action officer and technical exchange meetings.
- Experience with Microsoft Products.
- Knowledge Management certifications
- Experience as either a service member or civilian directly supporting military operations, with recent experience at an Operational-level Joint Command Headquarters.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
Apply on company website