SAIC is seeking a system administrator to support an enterprise Linux environment. Key duties include maintaining operating systems (primarily Linux), application support, integration, design, and assistance as needed with additional duties to support the team. Some Windows System Administration expertise is preferable.
Responsibilities include: Linux OS patching, file and server backups, maintaining group policies, booting servers, troubleshooting server issues, and managing print server installs, updates, and permissions. Responsible for the design, implementation, and operational aspects of multiple systems, operating environments and software. Schedule, plan and perform system upgrades.
- Must possess an active TS/SCI with FS
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- 6+ years of experience as a Linux Systems Administrator
- Demonstrated experience - Linux administration
- Demonstrated experience - VMWare administration and vSphere
- Demonstrated experience with VCenter (audit, monitoring, and resource adjustments)
- AWS (cloud) knowledge/expertise
- Knowledgeable of IC system security standards and INFOSEC processes and boards
- Demonstrated experience Linux security
- Demonstrated experience with Active Directory
- Experience managing hardware to include hardware administration: enterprise server racks, attached storage, and/or SAN storage
Apply on company website