SAIC is seeking a Logistics Management Support III in Crane, IN to provide specialized programmatic and Life Cycle Logistics support for current Electro-Optic Infrared (EO/IR) projects managed by the Electro-Optic Technology Division (EOTD).
Support includes the coordination and management of records; procurement documentation development; analytical support, and assistance in milestone development for current projects for Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, Coast Guard, Special Operations Command (SOCOM) and other Department of Defense (DoD) and national security customers, including non-program record Program Management Offices. In addition this position provides logistics, program analyst, configuration management, and data management functions to support the EOTD for the Multi-Sensor projects and programs.Note: This position is for a competitive contract.
- Analyze and evaluate the impact of Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs) on materials, cost, schedule, logistics infrastructure, and technical documentation
- Incorporate configuration changes in accordance with the CM plan for the system, subsystem, or component
- Provide CM support functions on the assigned systems
- Maintain the CM database by updating the established configuration baseline based on periodic reporting provided by the EO/IR OEM, ECP process and material transfers
- Provide configuration assistance in the definition of CM products, review of CM deliverables, and review of proposed configuration baseline changes
- CM support shall be provided during configuration audits and in the development of ECPs
- Interface with EO/IR stakeholders to include, but not limited to, Program Management Offices, Industry, and Field Service Representatives (FSRs) to meet program needs
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of database applications such as Wide Area Work Flow (WAWF), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Integrated Support Systems Slicwave, and Systecon OPUS 10.
- Knowledge of Specifications, Standards, Regulations, and Directives in accordance with MIL-M-70500B; MIL-STD-38784; SAE EIA-649-1; SAE EIA-649-B; SAE GEIA-STD-0007; FARS/DFARS Regulations as it relates to Data Rights Regulations; GSAM; DoD SD-22; MIL-HDBK-61A; MIL-HDBK-502A; DoD 5000.01; DoD 5000.2; SECNAVINST 5000.2E; NAVSEAINST 4130.12B; IEEE Standard 828-2012 for Configuration Management in Systems and Software Engineering
- Ability work independently and be detail oriented
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma and seven (7) years or more related experience; OR Bachelors and three (3) years or more of related experience; OR Masters and one year of related experience
- Relevant experience includes: DoD acquisition process including program management, business management, and providing full product life cycle support guidance to the Program Office
- Experience with Integrated Product Data Management (iPDM) for TDP management
- Experience creating documents and submitting or reviewing, conducting detailed searches (creating reports) on documents, parts, and other logistic facets within the iPDM database
- Proficiency in management of workflows for receiving configuration management (CM) data as well as analyzing and routing data, providing recommendations, monitoring reviews, and reporting status to support EOTD programs
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project and Outlook)
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret security clearance
- Must be a US Citizen
Apply on company website