This is a Network Admission Control Senior/SME position for the network engineering team within the Vanguard contract, providing NAC network engineering expertise over a Global LAN/WAN enterprise. The well qualified candidate will possess and apply comprehensive knowledge regarding the engineering and implementation of NAC end point security technology. The candidate must be capable of planning and leading the testing, implementation of NAC user or system authentication as well as network security enforcement. The candidate must be capable of evaluating performance results, performing risk assessments, and recommending changes affecting NAC implementation. The position directly supports DoS on-site to provide network engineering services to over 100,000 customers globally.
The position may temporarily allow a rotation of remote & onsite work due to Covid-19. Position may be called back onsite at any time at the customer's request.
- Works directly with the DoS customer to build, design, test and deploy NAC end point security technology utilizing Cisco routers/switches.
- Develop and deploy NAC engineering solutions in compliance with Enterprise Network Standards Working Group architecture standards.
- Collaborate with technical SMEs on NAC deployment participate in technical working groups, and contribute to technical advisory boards.
- Develop, maintain and administer NAC Reporting portal
- Report on Role Based Access Control administration and maintenance
- Develop NAC workstation imaging to include PKI certificates
- Participate in peer review of NAC network configuration change requests prior to deployment.
- Implementation of configuration changes.
- Documenting network infrastructure components, drawings.
- Assist in developing and documenting procedures and processes.
This is a contingent role and a start date has not been identified. Correspondence regarding this role may be delayed.
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelors and ten (10) years or more experience; Masters and eight (8) years or more experience; additional experience may be accepted in lieu of degree
- IT security/network engineering support experience (Engineering, Tier II, Tier III, network infrastructure implementation and maintenance)
- Experience implementing NAC technology in large enterprise/global network solutions
- Solid understanding of end user security and authentication
- Analysis of network flows and OSI model
- Expert experience in BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, GRE, DMVPN, IPSEC, MACSEC, Multicast, Unicast
- Expert experience with Cisco network platforms: routers, switches, VPN concentrators, network management (ISR/ASR/Nexus).
- Expert knowledge of TCP/IP networking
- Experience working directly with Government customer
- Technical writing and documentation/diagram skills (MS Visio/MS Word/MS Excel)
- Must be able to obtain an Interim Secret Clearance to start work with the eligibility to obtain a Top Secret Clearance.
- Cisco Certified Network Professional – CCNP
- Experience with SD-WAN technologies
- Experience with Cloud technologies, Microsoft Azure/Amazon Web Services
- Experience leading a small team (3-5) of engineers
- Experience with network monitoring tools (NeuralStar, HPNA, SolarWinds, Nagios)
Apply on company website