DescriptionJOB DESCRIPTION: SAIC is hiring a Network/Systems Analyst in Patuxent River, MD. In this role you will be responsible for providing network support to the Model Based Systems Engineering Integrated Modeling Environment (IME) across multiple NAVAIR networks. Responsibilities will include:
- Analyzing network traffic and packet capture to trace network related issues.
- Work with external stakeholders to support network configuration and firewall settings for NIME connections.
- Providing guidance on network architecture where IME cannot provide native connections (classifications higher than Secret).
- Maintain, update, and develop network diagrams and documentation.
- Manage day to day connections with each site to ensure availability and correct issues as they arise.
- Provide Help Desk assistance as needed.
- AA or AS in computer science, engineering, or other relevant scientific discipline.
- At least 3 years of recent and relevant experience related to the duties described above.
- Demonstrated understanding of how DoD networks are connected through the GiG/DoDIN.
- US Citizen with the ability to obtain a DoD Secret clearance.
Apply on company website