Location: Vienna, VA
Career Level: Mid-Senior Level
Industries: Technology, Software, IT, Electronics
DescriptionAre you looking for a career where you can build a better world with innovative technology? If so, meet SAIC. Our Intel group just won a big contract that will be 10 years in duration, and they do really great work on this program.
We are seeking for smart, passionate, and dynamic Power Engineers who want to make an impact in the real world using bleeding edge technology to build high-valued custom solutions for our commercial and government customers.
- The right person will work with great technologies and smart people to drive actionable intelligence and manage content at scale.
- Apply now if you are a dynamic, enthusiastic, and creative individual who wants a first-hand view of helping solve some of our nation's most enduring problems.
- Identify and manage power related requirements-validity, traceability, verification
- Perform analysis and provide recommendations on contractor designs related to power supplies including but not limited to fuel cells, and primary and secondary (rechargeable) cells and battery systems
- Prepare and contribute to engineering level documents to include technical accuracy of acquisition documents to ensure objectives can be met, review of technical proposals and review of proposed hours against WBS elements.
- Must have active/current TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or 4 years of related experience (in addition to requirement below) in lieu of degree.
- Requires 20 years of relevant experience.
- Must have minimum 4 years of power related experience.
Apply on company website