DescriptionWe are currently seeking an IDIQ/GWAC Program Manager to support and help grow our existing federal business within our portfolio of IDIQ/GWAC contract vehicles and generate new business relationships and opportunities in the federal sector. This is a direct hire with our company located at our headquarters in Reston, VA with some telework potential in the near term per CDC guidelines.
· Build and strengthen customer and partner relationships in support of the company's growth strategy
· Responsible for the lifecycle management of the assigned GSA contract vehicles (ex: Alliant, Alliant 2, OASIS, GSA Schedules, HCATS) to include business development, opportunity distribution, deliverables, contract compliance, issue resolution and Task Order closeout.
· Strategize and market GSA contract vehicles to internal business units to increase awareness and bidding
· Develop and lead business development training, overall contract vehicle training, and pre-proposal and post-award kick-off meetings with line organizations to increase knowledge and utilization of GSA contract vehicles
· Lead communications with government point of contacts and internal business units during proposal process
· Identify and qualify new business opportunities and maintain pipeline within the scope of company's existing capture management discipline.
· Monitor and manage potential Task Orders (TO's) on GWAC/IDIQ contract vehicles, develop a capture strategy, including identification of partners.
· Provide bid/no-bid recommendations on GWAC/IDIQ opportunities. Qualify task order RFPs released under the GWAC/IDIQ vehicles to develop, assess, and recommend strategies for applying company functional strengths and capabilities toward the pursuit of individual task orders.
· Support the development and maintenance of repeatable proposal development procedures/artifacts tailored to best practices for the specific IDIQ contract.
· Assist Business Development Executive/Sales teams with capture and research.
· Support teams to develop the winning proposal response; and, ensure submissions are compliant to all bid requirements inclusive of those specified as part of the IDIQ umbrella contract.
· Initiate, lead and/or produce all contractual reporting requirements (IFF, quarterly reports, etc.).
· Initiate/develop and maintain all internal/external websites and marketing materials and collateral for specific contracts
· Lead and/or participate in Industry Panels/Shared Interest Groups (SIGs)/Industry committees.
QualificationsRequirements: · Bachelor's degree and 18 years experience or equivalent
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing professional Information Technology services and solutions as well as prior public sector experience, particularly Federal Government Marketplace and GSA.
· Experience in capture management support and proposing against IDIQ/GWACs. Possess well-established business relationships in the Federal Government.
· Demonstrated experience in solution development, building winning teams, capture strategy, competitive intelligence, strategic marketing & planning, customer relationship analysis, cost and pricing strategies and development
· Proven record of developing and executing win strategies, and developing winning proposals on quick turn task order bids.
· Hands on experience with business development, capture and proposal collaborative tools, such as GovWin, Bloomberg.
· Effective at identifying, selecting and negotiating with subcontractors as part of the win strategy.
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, customer relationship skills.
· Exemplary work ethic, judgment and independent initiative attuned to meeting deadlines.
· Highly effective organizational abilities, writing skills and keen attention to detail.
· Goal-oriented while highly responsive to rapidly changing priorities.
· Proficient in the appropriate treatment of sensitive and company proprietary information.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of tools including SharePoint; aptitude for quickly learning related tool sets.
Apply on company website