Join SAICs HHS team as a Project Manager to manage tasks for SIFER (Software Acquisition, Integration, Deployment, and Operational Support for the Scientific Intelligence from Enterprise Research Platform). SIFER is a COTS-based, enterprise-class “plug and play” extensible platform-as-a -service (PaaS) solution, that creates a master Metadata Repository that will act as an index to in-transit data, and at-rest data housed in intra- and inter-agency data warehouses, data lakes, and similar repositories.
The Project Manager will be required to provide overall project management of SIFER, ensuring that the technical and operational implementation meets the scientific, technical, and program needs of the Government. This is a contingent position in the Rockville MD area.
Responsibilities can include:
- Oversee all aspects of the project, leading a team on large projects or a significant segment of large and complex projects.
- Analyze new and complex project-related problems and create innovative solutions that normally involve the schedule, technology, methodology, tools, solution components, and financial management of the project.
- Provide applications systems analysis and long and short-range plans for application selection, systems development, systems maintenance, and production activities for necessary support resources.
- Oversight and support for the initial installation, configuration, and testing of COTS components by the vendors identified, including executing software license and software maintenance purchases as required.
- Software installation and configuration, including establishing secure interfaces to external data sources which will be performed by the vendor coalition.
- Ensure that applicable policies and Standard Operation Procedures are followed.
- Support meetings and presentations as requested by the Government in their efforts to meet project specific goals.
- Develop and provide a Monthly Status Report (MSR) using Microsoft (MS) Office Suite applications.
- Document all support requirements in a Project Management Plan (PMP) to be updated annually.
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more of related experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more of related experience.
- Experience managing activities in accordance with contract requirements and ensure technical, schedule, cost, and financial performance. Manage risk, customer relationships, and program staffing.
- Possesses maturing leadership and management skills.
- Ability to obtain Public Trust.
- PMP certification
- Prior experience with HHS or in commercial healthcare.
Apply on company website