DescriptionSAIC has a Full-Time Position opening for a Project Scheduler Estimator with specialization in Scheduling and Estimating to work to support the NCCIPSv2 Contract. The National Center for Critical Information Processing and Storage (NCCIPS) is a federal shared services facility, managed by the NASA Shared Services Center (NSSC). NCCIPS provides facilities support to meet the requirements of multiple federal agency data centers and manages those relationships via Interagency Agreements. This position is an on-site position located at Stennis Space Center, Mississippi. Job Description:
- This position will be responsible for coordination of all incoming project requests from NCCIPS customers to gather requirements and determine project scope.
- The Project Manager will put together the necessary requirements to determine a project estimate that will be approved and funded by the customer.
- Once approved the Project Manager will be responsible to coordinate with others within the Project Office to track costs and schedule associated with the overall project.
- Interact with Customers to determine project requirements and scope prior to project implementation.
- Write Project Implementation Plans to include Project Scope, Schedule, and Cost Estimates based on input provided by the Project Management Team and Functional Department Managers.
- Prepare bid packages, estimates and analysis of subcontractor proposals for projects of any size and complexity.
- Using Microsoft Project, organize, implement and maintain Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and Project schedules for multiple customer Information Technology (IT) or Facility Infrastructure Upgrade Projects.
- Assist to set up tasks and sub tasks to ensure project requirements are met as scheduled.
- Interact with customer and project management team to schedule work and coordinate assignments.
- Interact with project management and functional department managers to define scope of work to develop and update detailed schedules, cost estimates, DEMAND Labor requirements, and identify any variances in schedule.
- Evaluate project schedule progress and performance and identify developing problem areas.
- Analyze critical path and constraints to determine effect of changes to schedule and recommend work-around.
- Compile reports and distribute to internal and external customers status reports.
- Teleworking is authorized up to ONE Day per week based on schedule and activities with required coordination with the Project Office Manager.
- Bachelors and three (3) years or more of related experience; Master's and one year of related experience.
- 4 years of additional experience accepted in lieu of degree.
- 3+ years' experience as a Project Manager working with Scheduling and Estimating for Information Technology or Facility Related Projects.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products to include Project, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of process and how it impacts business operations efficiency and project success
- Must be U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance. Can start with an Interim Secret.
- PMP Certification is a Plus but not required
- ITIL Foundation (v3/v4) is a Plus but not required
Apply on company website