Looking for the next step in your career as an Adjudicator? Come join us!
Security Analyst/Adjudicator will provide adjudicative support to assist in meeting the needs of end customers throughout the customer's organization. You will lend your expertise to track cases throughout the processing stages to ensure investigative information is reviewed for relevance as it comes to completion. This will include: organizing and assessing investigative file material, ensuring routine background investigation coverage, polygraph, and National Agency Checks are completed. You will use your communication skills to present case facts, conduct analysis, and provide recommendations to the Adjudication Board in the presence government personnel.
- Must be capable of preparing products that capture relevant case details and present facts in a logical manner
- Must be able to compose and formalize adjudicative closing documents utilizing all investigative and/or polygraph results required to render a decision based on ICD 704 standards for access to national security information
- Must be able to submit analysis and recommendations with clear nexus between issues and/or non-issues according to ICD 704 standards
- Must be able to quickly identify any significant derogatory information that may alter the course of routine processing
- Must be capable of preparing and providing the Statement of Reasons, investigative files, executive case summaries, and First Level Review recommendations.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (4 years working experience in a relevant field) experience in lieu of degree
- 2 years performing polygraph examinations and/or background investigations
- Demonstrate analytical ability and the ability to handle a medium to large, semi complex workload
- Demonstrate high level of personal integrity and the ability to discreetly handle sensitive, personal and classified case information
- Ability to elicit information during an interview with minimal direction and work effectively with variety of individuals
- Ability to comprehend complex and multi-source data into succinct and supportable final reports
- Knowledge of Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 704 regulations and Microsoft Office Suite
- 1+year of Intel customer experience
- Ability to identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Critical Thinking — Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Experience performing adjudicative support
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
Apply on company website