SAIC is seeking a Security Analyst Sr / Alternate Facility Security Officer (AFSO) who will also be appointed as the site AFSO. The Security Analyst Sr./AFSO will report directly to the site to the Security Team Manager/FSO. The work will be performed in North Charleston, SC.
- Preparation and completion of security audits and government inspections
- Routinely operates within these databases - SIMS/NISS/DISS
- Processes personnel security clearances; verify visitor clearances, COMSEC, CAC Re-verifications, etc.
- Implements visitor control and certifications for visitors to customer sites
- Ensure proper handling of classified materials
- Coordinates and transmits document control as directed; receipt/dispatch
- Prepares and conducts program briefings associated with executed NDAs
- Reviews documents for proper classification markings
- Supports meetings to ensure compliance with administrative security safeguards
- Supports security processing - courier, scheduling, tracking, and facilitating personnel inquiries and investigations
- Perform general clerical duties as required
- Ensure facility compliance with all security policies and directives
- Liaison with customer and subcontractor security offices on security issues
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience; Masters and four (4) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience in lieu of degree).
- Must have current/active Secret clearance with ability to upgrade to TS/SCI, if required
- Must be an Industrial Security Subject Matter Expert
- Must demonstrate exceptional Leadership & Management skill-sets
- Must have exceptional organizational skills; effectively manages multiple tasks and priorities with minimal supervision
- Must have expert skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel) and Outlook (email, calendars)
- Must be responsive to deadlines and completeness in accomplishing assignments
- Must have experience with DoD Community organizations
- Must have a “Can do” attitude, able to work with many types of people
- Must be a skillful communicator
- Prior FSO and/or AFSO experience
- Any CDSE courses, and additional certifications; e.g. SFPC etc.
- NCMS ISP certification
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
Apply on company website