SAIC is seeking an experienced Senior Contracts Analyst to join our team!
This individual will possess skills in development and management as well as have a wide scope of knowledge of industry practices and company policies.
- Responsible for the administration of complex Government (mainly Air Force and DoDAC) contracts as well as for the preparation and submission of proposals up to $150M.
- Conducts the negotiation, acceptance, and management of government contracts and subcontracts to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications.
- Reviews contractual documents to ensure adherence to company policy, government specifications and requirements, and conformance to master agreements.
- Advises management of contractual rights and obligations and provides interpretation of terms and conditions.
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems moderate in scope and complexity. Works under only general direction.
- Independently determines and develops approach to solutions.
- Represents organization as a prime contact on contracts or projects.
- Interacts with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
Occasional travel is required for this position to meet with customers for negotiation and administration.
QualificationsEDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and ten (10) years or more of related experience
Apply on company website