DescriptionSAIC is seeking a Sr. SharePoint Developer in our St. Inigoes, MD location. This role is temporarily remote/work from home/virtual due to COVID-19. Eventually the work will go back onsite in St. Inigoes, MD once the threat of COVID-19 has passed.
• Analyzes current solutions and provides gap analysis.
• Elicits user requirements for new and re-engineered solutions.
• Collaborates with stakeholders to understand their needs and functions/flows and translates them into technical requirements using the most effective and efficient solution.
• Designing front end user interfaces for a SharePoint 2013 environment.
• Designs and create branding and implementation of custom SharePoint/SQL Server applications, front-end user interfaces, web parts, master pages, layouts, event handlers, content types, features, solutions, forms, workflows, and templates to be used in SharePoint
• Develop code to interface with a back in SQL server database from a SharePoint front in application. • Creates custom list and library configurations to support the organizations business processes. Comprehends and gathers business requirements as they relate to solutions to developed solutions.
• Comprehends and gathers business requirements as they relate to solutions to developed solutions.
QualificationsRequired Education and Experience:
• High School diploma and nine (9) years or more experience; Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience • Expertise in Microsoft SQL Server, Java Script, jQuery, HTML, XML, Visual Studio .NET
• Experience in Integrating external systems or services into SharePoint.
• Able and experienced in the design and development of web pages, reports, and dashboards for SharePoint using SQL Server Reporting Services, Excel
• Must have an Interim Secret or Secret clearance. Requirements to obtain a clearance include US Citizenship, security investigation, etc.
Apply on company website