SAIC is seeking an experienced, well qualified Safety Critical Software Developer to support an exciting program in Washington DC.
The successful candidate will provide expert Engineering Support; to include the entire Life Cycle of Systems software support, with an emphasis on safety critical software for the life cycle management of submarine and undersea systems through all phases of the life cycle.
- Provide technical reviews of software product descriptions, hazard analysis, software safety assessment reports, automated software assessment reports, and software criticality and hazard risk index assignments.
- Coordinate and participate in design, safety, test case/procedure, and software reviews, ensuring action items are documented, regularly progressed, and satisfactorily closed-out; provides technical program/project management support for the evaluation of software requirements, work statements, risk management, configuration and document control, schedule/milestone establishment, and action item tracking.
- Information Technology or Software-related BS degree. 4 Additional years of experience may be accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Nine (9) years of experience with software development and life cycle maintenance, with an emphasis in Safety Critical Software.
- Familiarity with Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) or equivalent process model.
Apply on company website