SAIC's National Security Group (NSG) is seeking a Software Solutions Manager to fill a critical position on the LANDMARK AOS program. LANDMARK AOS is a large SETA contract, supporting the customer's Ground Enterprise Directorate (GED), responsible for the acquisition of systems over the complete end-to-end life cycle
Major responsibilities will be:
- Lead, manage, coach, train and motivate team conducting engineering analysis on utilization
- Shape and drive recommendations to clients on Customer on modern IT and software solutions
- Work with project managers and developers to translate capabilities into EPICs and stories
- Translate architectures into the work required to deliver the solution and project plans which document execution strategies
- Lead complex projects/issues that require in-depth cloud solution integration knowledge across multiple technical areas and business segments
- Work with delivery team to address architecture, integration and technical issues, and in some instances lead the technical implementation of the solution architecture.
You will work side-by-side with the other LANDMARK AOS staff comprised of world class System Engineers, Acquisition Engineers and Domain Experts to lead the customer in acquiring modern processing applications. This position offers growth opportunities not only within the LANDMARK AOS program, but within SAIC.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Bachelor's STEM degree from an accredited institution , preferably Computer Science or a related IT field
- 9+ years experience in enterprise projects; relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree
- 5 + years enterprise solution architecture experience
- 4+ years experience leading cloud integration architecture and application modernization
- Expert understanding of integration patters and their application at all levels (conceptual, logical, and physical)
- Hands-on development skills preferred
- Proven leadership technical skills
- Masters degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Systems Engineering
- Systems Architecture professional certification
- Cloud-based solutions experience leveraging large cloud-computing infrastructure and platforms architecting, engineering, developing and deploying systems and applications into a cloud environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency applying SE&I process to solutions engineering, producing SE artifacts, designing solutions, performing trades, mission utility and affordability analysis, requirements engineering, interface definition, detailed implementation planning, tech insertion, risk management, readiness, certification and transition.
- Mission/Business Capability analysis experience determining how a capability should work and how changes in conditions, threat, mission, ROE, operations, technology and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Experience with IC and/or DoD space architectures, systems, and/or operations
Apply on company website