Join a winning team! SAIC's National Security Customer Group (NSCG) is currently hiring for a customer within the Intelligence Community (IC) in Chantilly, VA. This customer is responsible for designing, building, and operating national security-related systems based in space, in the air, and on the ground. SAIC is a strong company providing opportunities for energetic individuals with a strong desire to expand their knowledge while increasing their responsibilities.
NSCG has an opening for a SIGINT Systems Engineer Principal to provide Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) services to an IC customer. The customer organization we support provides the enterprise architecting, analysis, and systems engineering solutions that determine the current and future national space systems.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working across multiple Directorates and Offices to identify and define future space capability needs
- Frequent interaction with government, SETA, FFRDC, external stakeholders
- Identifying and defining future space capability needs
- Identifying key architecture and system level trades
- Developing Concepts of Operations (CONOPS) for new capabilities and coordinating them across the affected organizations
- Developing enterprise, system, functional, performance, and interface requirements
Manage the Request for Change (RFC) process as it relates to updating requirement baselines
- Preparing briefings for senior decision makers
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience. In Lieu of Bachelor's years of experience is accepted.
- Bachelor's degree in STEM (science, technical, engineering, math) or related discipline with at least 14 years of relevant experience
Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Familiar with current and future SIGINT satellite, airborne, and ground collection systems to include current and future processing capabilities
Proficient in analysis of SIGINT geolocation to include single and multi-site, single and multiple platform, time difference of arrival, frequency difference of arrival, phase difference of arrival, and angle of arrival
Proficient in analysis of the collection and processing of weapon system telemetry and range instrumentation signals
Working knowledge of SIGINT systems to include command & control, collection, mission processing, and dissemination as well as associated compliance policies
Proven experience in requirements development and definition activities to include stakeholder engagement and customer needs elicitation
Proven experience in core systems engineering and analysis disciplines and processes
Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, and energetic environment
Strong oral and written communication skills
Apply on company website