SAIC is seeking a Software Engineering Cloud Architect to be a key member of the Engineering Division team in support of the Headquarters, U.S. Central Command J6 mission.
Roles & Responsibilities to include:
- Architect, design, test, and implement multiple SharePoint solutions, to include the migration strategy from the on-premises SharePoint solutions to the cloud SharePoint Online (SPO)
- Write Infrastructure as Code to improve cloud migration processes and policies to migrate SharePoint to SharePoint Online and Web applications to the Cloud
- Design topology and branding for SPO Sites and Hub Sites.
- Automate migration processes to SPO.
- Interact with customer throughout project lifecycle. Serve as the technical and functional subject matter expert for SharePoint solutions internally and externally
- Utilize Power Platform to develop custom tailored workflows using Power Automate, develop complex customized solutions using Power Apps, and SharePoint Framework.
- Elicit and analyze business processes and requirements from technical and non-technical teams. Organize tasks and estimate delivery times.
- Perform troubleshooting for the new and existing SharePoint sites.
- Document migration strategy and work with the Site Managers throughout the migration process.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience AND 9 years of related experience.
- 7+ years of experience as a SharePoint architect and/or SharePoint administrator
- CompTIA certification required for DoD 8570 compliance
- Active DoD Secret clearance is required
- At least 7 years of experience in SharePoint architect, configuration, cloud architecture, development, and implementation of custom solutions using Power Platforms.
- Experience with Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) and SharePoint Server 2016/2019.
- Experience with infrastructure as code and PowerShell scripts to support cloud migration.
- Experience using SharePoint server-side and client-side object models
- Experience with SharePoint branding to include hub sites, mega menu, navigation, and site page templates.
- Configuring and customizing SharePoint search and taxonomies
- The ability to thrive in a fast paced, demanding environment where each day provides a new set of challenges under short time constraints involving complex network configuration and/or troubleshooting requirements
- Ability to effectively communicate (verbal and written) with stakeholders to define system requirements.
- Knowledge of U.S. Department of Defense security requirements, regulations, policies, and procedures
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
Apply on company website